On Sunday, September 15, our Sts. Peter & Paul Men’s Club hosted their annual Spaghetti Dinner.┬á The delicious menu of spaghetti, homemade sausage and more was prepared by the men with head cook Paul Petroi.
- Ladies Auxiliary Arts & Crafts Show [more info]
- S─ârb─âtoarea Marea Unire [more info]
- Feast of the Entrance of the Mother of God into the Temple (Liturgy 10:30am)
- Great Vespers & Confessions (4:30pm)
- Feast of St. Nicholas (Liturgy 10:30am)
- Christmas Luncheon & Program
December 25 - Christmas
- Feast of the Nativity of the Lord (Liturgy 10:30am)
- Feast of St. Stephen the Protomartyr (Liturgy 10:30am)
- New Year's Eve Ball / Revelion [more info]
- Feasts of the Circumcision of the Lord / St. Basil the Great (Liturgy 10:30am)
- Feast of St. John the Baptist (Liturgy 10:30am)
Sunday School has resumed and takes place on Sunday mornings beginning at 9:45am. Parents, please bring your children regularly and on time. We look forward to welcoming both returning and new students![click here for more information]
Have you paid your Parish Membership Dues yet? New members are always invited to worship with us and join us in parish membership.