On Sunday, September 15, our Sts. Peter & Paul Men’s Club hosted their annual Spaghetti Dinner.┬á The delicious menu of spaghetti, homemade sausage and more was prepared by the men with head cook Paul Petroi.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
April 12: Holy Wednesday
- Holy Unction/Sf. Maslu (7pm)
April 13: Holy Thursday
- Liturgy w/ Blessing of Pa╚Öti (10:30am)
- Twelve Gospel Readings (7pm)
April 14: Holy Friday
- Vespers w/ Laying of Christ in the Tomb (4:30pm)
- Lamentations/Prohodul (7pm)
April 15: Holy Saturday
- Resurrection Matins (11:55pm)
April 16: Holy Pascha
- Resurrection Liturgy followed by Easter Social (10:30am)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Blessing of Graves
- Gogo╚Öi Sale
- Spring Ball
- Family Day Dinner/End of Sunday School Year
- Feast of the Ascension of the Lord (Liturgy 10:30am)
- Romanian American Heritage Festival
Sunday School is back in session on Sunday mornings beginning at 9:45am. [click here for more information]
Have you paid your 2017 Parish Membership Dues yet? New members are always invited to worship with us and join us in parish membership.